Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Go Buy One of These

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MattSchaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got one the Sirius Satelite radios in my car....it is the greatest thing I have ever bought in my life. There is always a great song on from old school punk, to great new wave, and even new bands I have never heard of I actually like. It has actually helped me get interested in new music again as it is hard to keep up when way past 30.

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ September 23, 2005 01:39 PM: Message edited by: MattSchaf ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sean13ducks's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MattSchaf:
    I just got one the Sirius Satelite radios in my car....it is the greatest thing I have ever bought in my life. There is always a great song on from old school punk, to great new wave, and even new bands I have never heard of I actually like. It has actually helped me get interested in new music again as it is hard to keep up when way past 30.

    <font color="#FFFF00"><font size="1">[ September 23, 2005 01:39 PM: Message edited by: MattSchaf ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">ok
    my intrest has been peaked on this satalight thing for awhile now.
    what's the scoop.
    monthly subscription runs?
    choices
    does sports cost more?
    how much does the hardware run?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Al Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2004
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm waiting for the new year when Howard Stern makes the move to Sirus. then i'll be getting it for sure

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have XM radio. I have that because I have an Alpine stereo and last year they had XM radio controls. Sirius and XM are virtually the same thing, just competitors. Sirius will get you howard Stern but I can care less about howard stern. XM has fungus53, all punk rock, and Fred44, all new wave. I have my dial on those 2 95% of the time. Satellite radio is the bomb. I prepaid 120 bucks for a years subscription.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •